If you are a non-dom your tax affairs are likely to be complex. That complexity brings both threats and opportunities.
We work with people who have come to work temporarily in the UK. These people are typically based in London and the South East but could be anywhere in the UK. Many will work in financial services, although we have clients across a wide range of sectors.
We work with non-doms to ensure that they do not fall foul of regulations and that they meet their obligations. We’ll also work hard to ensure that taxes are minimised.
How do we help?
- We will help you understand UK residency laws and how the effect you
- We will help you understand your UK tax return filing obligations and ensure they are completed accurately and on time
- We will help you understand the interaction between your UK and worldwide income and taxes
- We will help you keep income and capital gains separate, and ensure you do not necessarily remit money to the UK that would create a tax liability
- We will develop tax mitigation strategies allowing you to keep more of your income
- Advise on any applicable reliefs should you invest in the UK
We have vast knowledge and experience working with non-doms. We will help you navigate the complexity, threats and opportunities bought about by your non-dom status.
Click here to find out more about what we do.