People doing business in the US
The United States offers huge opportunities for many UK businesses. However, trading in a different country, especially the US, adds complexity that needs to be navigated.
If that is successfully achieved the possibilities are huge. However, getting it wrong could be costly and distract you from focusing on your new market.
Our team has huge knowledge and experience advising businesses who want to trade in the US.
How do we help?
- We will advise on the correct corporate structure so that your tax affairs are right from the start
- Once agree, we will set up the structure allowing you to concentrate on growing your business
- We will recommend the specific US State to set up in
- We will take care of the day to day obligations you will face, including making returns accurately and on time, as well as producing your accounts
- We will advise you on the interaction between your UK and US businesses
Trading in the UK and the US adds complexity. You are in safe hands though. We work with many clients who have business interests both here and in the UK. We will use our experience to help you avoid the threats and take advantage of the opportunities.
Click here to find out more about what we do.